Breakfast in the world

Dear friends,

we are learning a lot about food!

We know that in the world we eat different things, for example we eat milk, corn flakes, coffee, bread, butter, marmalade, orange juice, hot chocolate, biscuits and sweets for breakfast!!!

What do you eat for breakfast?

Bye bye,
the english laboratory from Italy   

16 thoughts on “Breakfast in the world

1. Anna

For breakfast, I usually eat half of a bagel and a banana and I drink hot tea with milk. Also, I drink a glass of orange juice.

Reply
  2. fawaz q US/Yemen

For breakfast I eat humus and pita. My family is from Yemen.
    لتناول الإفطار وأكل الحمص بيتا. عائلتي هي من اليمن.

Reply
  3. mizrai from US/Domincan Republic

I eat yogurt with strawberries.I also eat avocado.

Puedo comer yogurt con strawberries.I también comer aguacate.

Reply
  4. ArleneB

Since many of our students live the dorms, they go to the student cafeteria. They have a nice choice of cereal, fruit, eggs, waffles, meat etc. Every day it is a little different.

I eat cereal or oatmeal for breakfast and juice. When I arrive at school I make coffee. For lunch I have salad or yogurt. I do like to snack!

Reply
    1. bronwyn

Hi everyone,

I eat a similar breakfast to ou Arlene. Interestingly though we spell “yogurt”as yoghurt. It is the British version, there are quite a few words which have an American version and a British version. Anyone know some others?

Reply
  5. Naomi Epstein

Hi!
    Some of my students don’t eat breakfast but I do. I eat toast with cottage cheese and slices of tomato.
    Naomi

Reply
  6. Myung-Jin H USA

At home for breakfast I ate broccoli soup and hot green tea.

아침 집에서 브로콜리의 스프와 따뜻한 녹차를 먹었다.

Reply
    1. Etti

Hi!
      I eat cereal for breakfast, with milk. My dream is to go to Korea and eat a traditional breakfast there. I want to spend a long time in Korea.

Reply
  7. Morgan R. USA

Oh interesting about this. I only eat a lot of nutella on crepes, waffles or pancakes. Also, when I am in dorm, mostly I eat cereal and fresh fruit. I always drink water every morning. 🙂

Reply
  8. Ashley M USA

Oh interesting. Really I don’t like to eat breakfast but I only eat fruit that’s all.. I always eat in the afternoon. I am rarely hungry in the morning.

Reply
  9. Hannah

Interesting idea for a poll! I’d be curious to read what other bloggers from the U.S. eat for breakfast, but I drink hot tea (with sugar!) and eat oatmeal (with brown sugar, milk, and fruit) for breakfast.

Reply