About us

Welcome to our blog.

We are several English speaking schools or classes for deaf high school students across the globe

Our goal is to foster communication among deaf students and teachers so that we can share information and understanding about our various cultures, education, and communication. We also believe in fostering digital citizenship and awareness that we are part of a global community.

If you would like to join us or have questions, please send us a comment. We would love to have your school or program be a part of our international learning adventure.

8 thoughts on “About us

1. Kristel

Hi everyone
    I’m a student researcher working on the use of sign language in mainstream schools. For those voicing and signing ASL at the same time, would you mind tell me which signs do you use? Is it strong ASL? SimCom? Other? (Specify, please)
    Thank you!

Reply
  2. Brenda

I am an ASL teacher at a high school in California. How do I join and get my students to be able to chat with Deaf students?

Reply
  3. Emmi

Hi, my name is Emmi from liddiard road, in Mrs Joyce’s classroom. We have our own blog and our blog address is: ourglobalclassroom.com , I hope your classrooms will visit our blog. We learn auslan at our school.
    From Emmi

Reply
    1. AB Post author

We’re also looking forward to writing to you! Thanks for stopping by!
      If you want to write a post- I’ll add you as an editor : )

Reply